Version 0.014 of HTD has been released
Did You Know?
- The first enemy in HTD was the Treasure Whelp.
- Kevin Nelms's avatar is an edited version of the stage select screen of Mega Man 4, where he replaces Pharaoh Man.
- The first type of whelp that was designed was an unknown type of whelp that hasn't been included in HTD.
Sam & Dan's Blog
2021/03/24 15:53- Sam Otero -
- PTD Servers Shutting DownThe end is here.. PTD servers will be shutting down in the next few days and with that PTD (1/2/3) logging in/saving will no longer work.The reality is that with Flash being d...
2019/12/31 02:28- Sam Otero -
- We did it! Prototype out now!I'm very excited to present to you the Cosmoids TD prototype, Marie (our artist) and I have been hard at work to bring this prototype to you.Prototype Normal LevelI do wan...
2019/11/30 15:36- Sam Otero -
- Welcome to the 4th installment of Meet the Cosmoids!Sorry about the delay, I've been working very hard on the game as well as handling my life responsibilities. Sometimes I choose to work on the game...
2019/09/21 16:31- Sam Otero -
- Welcome to another installment of Meet the Cosmoids!I'm sorry about the delay on this one, my goal would be to do one of these at least once a month or even every 2 weeks.Quick Game Dev UpdateJust a q...
2019/08/01 02:32- Sam Otero -
- Hi friend! Welcome to another installment of Meet the Cosmoids!If you don't know, Cosmoids is the next game I'm working on. It is a spiritual successor to the Pokemon Tower Defense series and it featu...
Sam & Dan's Progress
- Story: Intro Scene 1 (0%)
- Inventory Screen Graphics (0%)
- Light Skill: Radiate (Native) (10%)
- Light Skill: Shinning Strike(T1 Physical) (10%)
- Light Skill: Fleeting Light (T1 Magical) (10%)
- Unit: Fire Gecko - Movement (20%)
- Light Skills (0%)
Official HTD Blogs
Time Until The Next Update
Make more pages available in Spanish & German & French.
I have inserted a code in the wiki thatcan allow an image to appear on all pages. (for instance the…
2012/11/26 07:20- Kevin X. Nelms -
- Unfortunately, no, it isn't yet time to begin with the starters. I'm glad to see the poll getting enough hits to make it interesting, though, and I'm sure it'll just continue to pick up as we move alo...
2012/11/05 07:50- Kevin X. Nelms -
- Oh, hey, I remember you guys.As I've been combating the rise and fall of my "art drive" over the last few weeks, I've been attempting to gear up for some updates I could actually post here. Last week...
2012/08/25 22:52- Kevin X. Nelms -
- Stage One - Loose SketchA few weeks ago, while I was working on the basic interface elements for PTD2, I came to Sam with interest in doing a fancy title graphic. I roughed it out pretty quickly, and...
2012/07/30 04:50- Kevin X. Nelms -
- Promotional concept artwork of Hugo and Trixie, the gemstone dwarf poster children.Images represent a game currently in development.Brave and burly, the Gemstone Dwarfs hail from cities of crystal gro...
2012/07/16 00:11- Kevin X. Nelms -
- Development on ______ has been going slowly but steadily. It's a tricky thing, breathing life into a whole new race. Creating the human race for HTD was one thing, since there's really only one way to...
|Sam & Dan Alliance